Integra Mozaik is a collagen ceramic osteoconductive scaffold which is engineered to mimic the composition and structure of natural bone. Mozaik is made up of 80% purified beta-TCP granules & 20% Highly purified type-1 collagen. The TCP provides bone void filling structure whilst the collagen enables a bioactive element inductive to bone growth, an ideal combination. Mozaik is available in two forms in various sizes: Strips & Putties.
Compression Resistant Strip
- Retains bioactive fluids within scaffold to facilitate protein binding.
- Maintains graft volume under compression.
- Bends to conform to uneven surfaces.
- Excellent handling and moldability.
- Optimal for placement in irregularly shaped defect sites.
We offer a 24 hour delivery service for this product.