Ballast is an easy-to-deliver, inductive bone graft used for posterior spinal fusion procedures. It is designed to contour and maximise contact with the anatomy whilst still maintaining shape and volume under compression.
- Delivers a large, consistent volume of graft (6-9cc per level per side)
- Withstands compressive forces of the Paraspinal Muscles and does not flatten or displace
- Maximises Osteoinductive potential with 100% DBM, within the mesh pouch, in a challenging application
- Contours around spinal hardware and anatomy
- Simple to deliver and position in the Posterolateral Gutters